1. Central Storeroom Section
The Central Storeroom Section is tasked to perform the following:
● Monitor/follow-up the submission of Annual Procurement Plan (APP).
● Consolidates APP.
● Procure and maintain stocks of commonly used office supplies thru PS-DBM and or PB.
● Conduct regular inventory of stocks and monthly reconciliation with the Accounting Office.
● Monthly submission of accountable forms and other issuance/withdrawal forms to COA.
● Assists the head of office in the review, evaluation, formulation, and development of policies and procedures and corresponding implementation.
– PS-DBM Common-Use Items http://ps-philgeps.gov.ph/home/index.php/what-we-sell/common-use-items
2. Property Management Section
Administers and manages the proper accounting, utilization, maintenance and disposition of properties.
● Maintain and update the central inventory records of properties/equipment of the University.
● Monitor/follow-up submission of inventory report.
● Oversee/assist in the inventory taking of all UPLB units.
● Consolidates inventory report.
● In-charge of insurance of University properties/equipment, insurance claims and serves as the UPLB’s liaison unit with GSIS.
● Reconcile physical inventory records with those of the Accounting Office.
● In-charge of the disposal of supplies, materials, and equipment which are unserviceable/obsolete, condemned or no longer needed by units.
● In-charge of evaluating the scrap, unserviceable and no longer needed properties of units.
● In-charge of the conduct of public auction of the disposable property.
● Provide lists of condemned properties/equipment to Accounting Office for dropping from the books of accounts.
● Issue Property Clearance of separated/retired employees.
● Assist the head of office in the review, evaluation, formulation, and development of inventory and disposal policies, systems and procedures and their corresponding implementation.
3. Property Management Section
The Purchase and Requisition Section is tasked to perform the following:
● Provides information and technical advice to the different UPLB units/offices relative to the procurement of supplies, materials, equipment, and services.
● Assists the Chief/Head of Office in the review, evaluation and in the development of procurement policies, systems and procedures and their corresponding implementation.