For all UIS users:
Kindly download the Memo No. TJH 2018-42 dated 24 Oct 2018 regarding the Schedule of Maintenance Activities for UIS.
University of the Philippines Los Baños
Supply and Property Management Office
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Administration
To all end-users who acquired laptop computer(s) from the Procurement Service of the Department of Budget and Management (PS-DBM):
The Property Acknowledgment Receipt (PAR) must be prepared (with correct Serial Numbers; with correct Delivery Receipt Number and correct date), processed (signed by the Issuer and the Receiver with correct date of signing; signed by the Unit Head in the Concurrence field) and later on be submitted (submit 4 copies with the attached Delivery Receipt from PS-DBM) to the Property Management Section (PMS) of the Supply and Property Management Office (SPMO).
You may download the PAR (in Long Paper Size).
“To UIS Users:
Please be advised that the UIS is now accessible. However, additional maintenance activities concerning the system URL are still ongoing.
For the time being, kindly access the UIS via this URL: http://uis.up.edu.ph:8020.
While this URL is active, users may encounter issues related to the Java applet. To resolve this, follow the Java Configuration Instructions found herewith (please see attachment).
For any issues encountered while using the UIS, please send an email to email@example.com.
Thank you.” – UP System IT
To all concerned end-user units/offices:
Kindly download the following: 1) OVCA Memo No. 46 Series of 2018 – Suvey Form for End-Users, 2) SPMO Questionnaire, and 3) Annex B. List of UPLB Responsibility Centers. Please accomplish and submit the signed survey form to SPMO or email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23 October 2018.
For further queries pretaining to the survey, you may contact Ms. Gercy Love M. Juanillas at SPMO landline telephone number (049) 536-2282.
Image and specifications of the laptop computer (HP Probook 450 G5) for Project MITHI 3.0 of the Procurement Service of the Department of Budget and Management (PS-DBM). This is a per order basis at PS-DBM, and the laptop computers will be available starting 17 October 2018 as indicated in the PS-DBM website, http://main.ps-philgeps.gov.ph/home/index.php. If interested, please see the earlier post dated 24 September 2018.
Please download the file, LAPTOPS-FOR-MITHI-3.0 Image and Specifications.
For units/offices with funds under Revolving Fund, Trust Fund, and General Fund with Approved Equipment Outlay, you may opt to procure your laptop computers (if included in your Project Procurement Management Plan or PPMP) from the Procurement Service of the Department of Budget and Management (PS-DBM). The current model of the laptop computer is HP Probook 450 G5. Kindly download the Agency Procurement Request (APR), and the image file to view the technical specifications, and also its earliest availability in the PS-DBM.
If interested, follow these procedures:
1) Accomplish the APR (Kindly fill-in the required information to replace the entries in the following fields: a) NAME AND ADDRESS OF REQUESTING AGENCY and TEL. NOS., and b) Signatories and their position for the fields, i) STOCKS REQUESTED ARE CERTIFIED TO BE WITHIN APPROVED PROGRAM, and ii) APPROVED).
2) Have the APR signed by the signatories of your unit/office.
3) Forward the APR to the Accounting Office (for Trust Fund) and/or to the Budget Management Office (for Revolving Fund and for General Fund with Approved Equipment Outlay) for processing.
Note: Documentary attachments to the APR are the following: The Budget Utilization Request and Status (for Revolving Fund) or the Obligation Request and Status (for General Fund with Approved Equipment Outlay); the Disbursement Voucher (DV) with Procurement Service as the Payee for all these documents; the Project Procurement Management Plan; and the Annual Procurement Plan (APP).
4) Once the DV is processed by the Accounting Office, forward the documents to the Cashier’s Office for processing.
5) Once processed, get the documents and the validated proof of payment thru LDDAP-ADA (which came from the Land Bank of the Philippines-UP Los Baños Branch) from the Cashier’s Office and have each document photocopied (2 copies).
6) Forward to the Supply and Property Management Office (SPMO) the whole document including the reproduced copies.
7) Coordinate with the concerned SPMO staff with regards to the scheduling of trips to PS-DBM for the processing of the documents and for the pick-up of the computers.
To all units/offices:
Please download the new Request for Quotation Form revised June 2018 together with the Procedures on the Preparation of Requests for Quotation Forms (RFQs) and Purchase Requests (PRs). Also included in this post is the OVCA # 31 series of 2018, “Procedures on the Preparation of Requests for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Requests (PR) Forms”.
To all end-users:
Please download the file, Invoice Receipt for Property (IRP). This form shall be used when there is a transfer of property from one accountable officer to another of the same or another agency from an outgoing officer to his successor.
This form shall be prepared in four copies; the original, to the auditor thru the Chief Accountant who will prepare a Journal Voucher adjusting/ dropping the property from the accounts, one copy to the Chief accountant, one copy to the invoicing and receiving officers.