Dismantling of unserviceable UPLB DZLB Antenna Tower through public auction:
For details, kindly download the invitation to interested parties.
University of the Philippines Los Baños
Supply and Property Management Office
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Administration
To all end-users who are about to amend their Project Procurement Management Plan (PPMP), kindly follow the guide below before encoding relevant information in the PPMP using the University Information System (UIS):
1. Using the Request for Quotation (RFQ), specifications of the items to be requested (Non-catalog items) must first pass through the Technical Working Group for that specific PhilGEPS category. Items must be clearly specified as in the case of requests encoded as a category in the iProcurement PPMP Requester of the UIS (ex. Construction Materials and Supplies – the items under this category must be clearly specified).
2. End-users must secure a canvass of prices from reputable suppliers or conduct a market survey to ensure that unit prices of the items being requested are updated. The canvass of prices or the market survey conducted must be attached to the PPMP.
Note: With regards to the document attachments related to the submission of Purchase Requests (PRs), please refer to earlier post on this website, Announcement: Reminders for the Submission of Purchase Requests, dated 11 January 2018. (click on the title to view the post)
3. Once all these are secured, amending of the PPMP shall proceed using the guide found in earlier post on this website, Amendment of PPMP (with previous approval), dated 27 February 2018. (click on the title to view the post)
Deadline of submission of Amended PPMP (to the Budget Management Office through the UIS) is on 18 April 2018. Kindly amend/update the PPMP early to give ample time for correction in case of rejection.
To all end-users who are inquiring about the Amended Annual Procurement Plan (Amended APP) and about the deadline of submission of the Second Quarter Purchase Requests (2nd Qtr. PRs), kindly wait for further notice and instructions.
For the meantime, end-users are advised to conduct a market survey (canvass) to support the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) and the availability of the specifications in the local market as basis in the Amended PPMP.
To all end-users who need to amend their Second Quarter Project Procurement Management Plan (PPMP), kindly download the attached file and follow the instructions for amendment. You can also download the file from the main source, UP Information Technology Development Center (UPITDC) at this link, https://itdc.up.edu.ph/uis/staff/
Reminder: The deadline of online submission of Amended PPMP (through UIS) to the Budget Management Office is on 02 March 2018 as per OVCA MEMO #4 – Preparation of PR and Revision-Amendment of PPMP-APP for 2018. The Amended Annual Procurement Plan (APP) for the First Semester of 2018 (January to June 2018) will be posted later on this website.
For all UPLB Externally Funded Research Projects (Trust Fund), kindly use the link below (SPMO System) for the preparation of your Project Procurement Management Plan (PPMP):
Also, you may download the guide on the preparation of PPMP using the SPMO System from this link:
Image and specifications of the Desktop PC (Acer Veriton M2640G) for Project MITHI 3.0 of the Procurement Service of the Department of Budget and Management (PS-DBM). This is a per order basis at PS-DBM, and the PCs will be available within 30 calendar days. If interested, please see the earlier post dated
For units/offices with supplemental funds under Revolving Fund, Trust Fund, and General Fund with Approved Equipment Outlay, you may opt to procure your desktop personal computers (if included in your Supplemental PPMP) from the Procurement Service of the Department of Budget and Management (PS-DBM). The current model of the desktop computer is Acer Veriton M2640G. Kindly download the Agency Procurement Request (APR) to view the technical specifications of the desktop computer.
If interested, follow these procedures:
1) Accomplish the APR (Kindly fill-in the required information to replace the entries in red font color. Once done, please change the red font color to black).
2) Have the APR signed by the signatories of your unit/office.
3) Forward the APR to the Accounting Office (for Trust Fund) and/or to the Budget Management Office (for Revolving Fund and for General Fund with Approved Equipment Outlay) for processing.
Note: Documentary attachments to the APR are the following: The Budget Utilization Request and Status (for Revolving Fund) or the Obligation Request and Status (for General Fund with Approved Equipment Outlay); the Disbursement Voucher (DV) with Procurement Service as the Payee for all these documents; the Supplemental Project Procurement Management Plan (Supplemental PPMP); and the Supplemental Annual Procurement Plan (Supplemental APP).
4) Once the DV is processed by the Accounting Office, forward the documents to the Cashier’s Office for processing.
5) Once processed, get the documents and the validated proof of payment thru LDDAP-ADA (which came from the Land Bank of the Philippines-UP Los Baños Branch) from the Cashier’s Office and have each document photocopied (2 copies).
6) Forward to the Supply and Property Management Office (SPMO) the whole document including the reproduced copies.
7) Coordinate with the concerned SPMO staff with regards to the scheduling of trips to PS-DBM for the processing of the documents and for the pick-up of the computers.