To all units/offices who will prepare their PPMPs for Common-Use Supplies and Equipment (PS-DBM), and for Non-Common Use Items / Non-Catalog Request, please consider the following reminders:
A. Prepare separate PPMPs per fund per unit for:
1) Common-Use Supplies and Equipment (PS-DBM) per fund; and
2) Non-Common Use Items / Non-Catalog Request per fund
B. Items that do not require Purchase Request preparation and therefore should not be included in the PPMP are the following:
1) Travel Expenses (TEV)
2) Communication Expenses (landline telephone, and mobile post-paid plans)
3) Fuel Expenses (gasoline, diesel, etc. from UPLB Gas Station)
4) Utility Expenses (electricity and water)
5) Garbage Fee
6) Registration Fees including Vehicle Registration, and Registration Fees for Training, Conventions, Conferences, etc.
7) Insurance Expenses including GSIS Vehicle Insurance
8) Internet Subscription
9) Cable Expenses
10) Expenses for Individual Contract of Services (ICS)
C. Equipment Outlay items with Php15,000.00 and above cost per unit to be charged only to Revolving Fund or to Trust Fund.
D. Janitorial Services and Security Services that are consolidated centrally by UPLB should not be included in the individual offices’ PPMP.
E. Follow the correct naming convention when encoding in the University Information System (UIS):
1) PPMP 2019 Common PS-DBM, Fund Code, Unit/College for Common-Use Supplies and Equipment (PS-DBM); and
2) PPMP 2018 Non-Catalog, Fund Code, Unit/College for Non-Common Use Items / Non-Catalog Request
For the preparation of the PPMP to be presented on your assigned schedule, please download the PPMP Excel File for Non-Common Use Items / Non-Catalog Request. You may also download OVCA MEMO NO. 20 – Deadline of submission of PPMP in preparation for FY 2020 Indicative APP.
For further inquiries, kindly contact Mr. Eric Luis F. Cabrido of SPMO at 536-2282.